Looking to hire creative and responsible individuals to join our growing real estate agency. We are looking for team players, who are willing to learn different kinds of software and new computer techniques.
Responsibilities of agent:
- Build on our existing network of landlords and clientele
- Check and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Notify the rentals team about changes in inventory
- Maintain office atmosphere of productivity and collaboration
- Make telephone calls
- Enter data accurately
- Comply with all Massachusetts Real Estate laws and regulations
- Must have a cell phone. A car is helpful but not required.
Skills required for this job:
- Efficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, basic photo editing software like Paint)
- Strong telephone communication skills
- Knowledge of how to navigate the Internet quickly and efficiently
Real estate experience is preferred, but not mandatory. No license necessary during training.
We do offer a generous commission split. Full Time & Part Time agents welcome. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Submit your Resume toÂ [email protected]Â .